Workspaces and their libraries are built to be separate rooms in which assets are stored, but transferring assets from one workspace to another doesn't have to be difficult. Try adding an existing board and its assets to another Air workspace - no re-uploading needed!
How to add a board from one existing workspace to another:
1. Navigate to the board you wish to copy.
2. Click on Share a link under the Share button drop-down menu.
3. Click on Create Link
4. Click on ADVANCED SETTINGS tab.
5. "Allow downloads" permissions toggle must be enabled. Versions of assets will transfer to the new workspace by enabling the "Include versions" toggle.
6. In original LINK tab, navigate to the "..." menu next to the generated URL. Select "Preview link."
7. Click on "Save to Air workspace" from the "Save to..." drop-down menu.
8. Select which other existing workspace you'd like to copy the board and Save.
Please note that tags, custom field data, and comments will not follow the assets from one workspace to another. The assets copied into a workspace do not connect or sync with the assets in the previous workspace, and are merely duplicate assets.